15 October 2006
Another weekend
...is over. We haven't done anything in specific, but time flies neveertheless. Saturday we went to the yearly International House ball, at the Marriott Hotel in the city centre. Nice hotel, nice place, but the ball was a little bit too high-school for me hehe... Anyway, the wine was good, and we hung out with some nice people. The worst was when we were trying to get a taxi back home, we waited for more than one hour... The taxi drivers here are really bad at their job, and won't take us if we say where we're going. Apparently we live too close by, and the drivers are screening their customers. Outrageous, but Sydney cabbies have never impressed me positively. Just a few weeks now - final exams coming up, and I have three exams three days in a row :( - so I might not be able to post as often as I'd like to here. Look forward to having some time off Uni. I am currently looking for a job, but no luck yet. Should be possible to find something though, at least for a little while - I hope :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope for the both of ous :D
Post a Comment