21 August 2006

New Semester

The semester is well underway, I have had two quizzes already, and it is almost time for the mid semester exams. Time flies. Natsumi has transferred to UNSW now, and she is doing a Master of Translation and Interpretation which looks really good so far. I am stuck with my numbers here at Usyd, this semester I am doing Cost Accounting, Corporate Finance and Macroeconomics. But after the heavy load last semester (Contract Law, Financial Accounting, Econometrics and Microeconomics) I hope that this semester will turn out a little "easier" than the first one. My classes are all very interesting and all, but I sometimes suffer from a blockage after hearing x number of mathematical terms, and whatever is being said after that point I will never recall. But I am slowly getting used to it, and at times I am even enjoying it. Who would have guessed that I, Vidar, would be enjoying a master of Commerce :)
More later, can't think right now.

1 comment:

Rønn said...

Master of Commerce!

I am really suprised.

But this is what I meant. Thank you for the up date :) You know you are welcome to keep my motivation up as well.

K