17 September 2006

I-Night 2006

Last night it was time for the yearly International Night here at International House, an evening of performances made by the residents. This year showed great variety, from dancing and singing to movies and monologues. The quality was overall higher than I could remember from 2004 and some of the acts were really impressive. And the whole thing only lasted 4.5 hours;) Anyway, I have put up a link to the movie that Natsumi and I made, "Scandinavian Cooking for Beginners". Enjoy!

* My sincere apologies, seems like I can't upload my video because my internet provider doesn't allow it. I forgot for a moment that we're in Australia, still in the Stone Ages of internet technology, and the country where you can't contact Microsoft Support via e-mail - only via fax or phone!! :S
I will try to work my way around this somehow, but it may take some time... Once again I'm sorry.

** Yay, my internet provider seems to be ok with Google Video for some reason :D


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha, man this is hillarious! I was cracking up and it's really well done. Good on ya mate ;-)

Anonymous said...

Monster grineren....