10 December 2006

Christmas?

It's December, and Christmas is almost here. Christmas trees are up, children's choirs are singing Christmas carols at night, shopping centres are all about Christmas. And just like back in Norway, the Christmas decorations and candy have been on display for a long time already.

It is summer, however, and not really easy to get into the Christmas mood. Spending Christmas wearing shorts and t-shirt just isn't ...right...

Leo has finally come back from Greece, and we're celebrated his return by eating Thai food :)

Will try to post some pics soon, there were some nice fireworks outside yesterday but I had no batteries in my camera when I tried to capture it :(

2 comments:

Rønn said...

I recognize the problem, ac my bro is in Perth. At noght time he is sitting by the pool listening to cris reas "driving home for christmas", and it all is "wayyyy beond"...

Vidar said...

Today I put some Christmas lights out on the balcony, and although they are "outdoor" lights, my biggest concern was:
Can they stand the sun?
How X-massy is that :S