12 November 2007

It's all over - for now ;)

My exams are over!!
Two went pretty OK, the third one was so-so, but hopefully (fingers crossed), I have finished my Master of Commerce degree. The last couple of months were pretty harsh and there was a lot to do, but hopefully I'll be rewarded for the last effort. It's funny to think that I'll never be a (full-time) student again. I guess I'll jsut try to enjoy my holiday a lot, since it might be the last time I have the opportunity to just chill out like this. When I start working I guess life will be different - but I definitely look forward to working again, and making some money for a change, not just spending it...
In three weeks time we're off to Japan 'for good', it's gonna be a real adventure of sorts - we look forward to it, and hope that we'll 'make it' there.
Hope you're all well!

No comments: