18 April 2006

Thank you all!





Last week I celebrated my "19th" birthday with a party on the rooftop here in International House. A lot of people showed up, and I was very happy to see that everyone I wanted to be there could come. There were so many people that I didn't really have time to talk to everyone - my apologies for leaving you "alone"... I also got some nice gifts (see pictures) so all in all it was one of the nicest celebrations I have had in several years. Thank you all for coming!! Also, thanks to all of you who sent me messages, msn, e-mails, etc. - all very much appreciated:D


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey vidar.Happy Birthday!sounds like you had a real fun party.i wish i could go there and have some drinks with you guys hehe. you got those presents from your sweet wife?awwwww thats nice :)) well anyway,Happybirthday you just turned 19,huh? lol take car both of you!
*yuuki*

Anonymous said...

Hei!

Må gratulere deg med dagen som var! Jeg visste jeg hadde glemt noen! (det er jo så mange som har bursdag i midten av april...Unnskyld. Høres ut som et bra party!

Cherio :)

Kristin