24 April 2006

Time is flying!

It's already been several days since I last posted, it feels like yesterday. We have had the most boring Easter break possible, haven't done anything at all - apart from doing Uni-work... Many assignments due these days, as it's around mid semester here. We are both doing well and enjoying each other's company - which is good since we spend 24/7 together:P

People ask me to update more often, so I guess I will try to do that, even if there is nothing happening. So I will just list a few things that are on my mind - maybe someone will be bothered to read it;)

o Discovered great Aussie band Eskimo Joe! If you like Stereophonics and that kind of pop/rock, give it a try. Definitely a very good band!
o Wondering what to write for my brother's confirmation speech. I still have two weeks to do it, but I feel the pressure already.
o Looking forward to having Sebastian and Dionigi back here in Sydney. Leo is already here, so it will be like a full reunion of the group from 2004. It's gonna be great to see them all again, and to spend time together all five of us!

Geez, I am so boring:S

No comments: