
The semester has definitely started, before me even having time to realise. Today I had a mid term exam, it went very badly indeed, I have to put a lot more effort into this to pass I think. It is really difficult this semester, not like anything I have ever tried before. Studying commerce is a different world for me - studying arts is just a long holiday compared to this. Natsumi has had many assignments already too. SO it is a busy life. But now we are getting ready for a break. Starting tomorrow we are having a week long study break - yay! Tomorrow night we are having a party, the first one since we came to Sydney, and we are hoping it will be good fun. It is getting "autumny" here, with leaves falling and evenings getting cooler, but it is still very pleasant. Some people have left comments, which is awesome! Keep it up, it is good to hear from everyone!!
1 comment:
I wonder if this party tonight was a birthday party... :-P
Sorry i couldn't be there tonight, hahaha.
Happy birthday Vidar! Hope you and Natsumi are having a good time, despite those annoying exams.
28...so now you're ahead of me, but i will definately catch up in September. Til then you'll have an excuse for loosing in soccer ;-)
See ya
Sebi
Post a Comment