27 July 2007

Oh Dear

It has been months (literally) since I last wrote here - my apologies, not really sure what happened. Time flies, and before we know it, two months have said hello and left again.
Anyhow, not much has happened since we last 'met'.

A very strenuous exam period in June led to a well deserved and extremely lazy and relaxing holiday in July, three weeks of doing nothing but sitting down ;)

The big thing that has happened is that Natsumi has completed her degree!!! She was done in June, and finished of her Masters with excellent marks. I'm expecting to follow suit in November if all goes as planned. This semester has started in a very tough manner, full throttle from the start, and I am planning to do a bit of extra work this semester since it's my last. Time will tell if I can live up to my own hopes ;)

I'm retaking an exam from last semester next week (long story, but one of the units was very poorly organised and I complained about my result), so there is no room for slacking in the start of the semester. Fingers crossed, hopefully it will all go well.

Apart from that, my soccer team has improved greatly (you can still access the table in the link underneath) and we're hoping to be able to reach the finals - played out by the top four teams on the table. We're currently fifth, but our statisticians reckon that we have a fair chance of making it ;) The bad news is that I'm not able to join them for the remainder of the season - unless they start having Sunday matches - since I have class both on weekday nights (for training) and Saturdays (!!) (for matches). PFFFT, Saturday classes, how annoying >_<

The next few months will probably fly past, and before we know it we're on our way to the next exciting chapter in our lives; Japan. Hopefully I will update here before that :p

No comments: