14 August 2007

Winter? Spring?

Hello again,

Here in Sydney things are still the same, not much going on. The semester has started for me, and my units are quite interesting this semester.

There's a lot of paperwork to do these days, due to us leaving the country, and getting the proper certifications, VISAs etc. sorted before we leave.

It's been getting nice and warm here, we had a couple of beautiful days last week, and it really felt like spring was coming. After that it's been cold again, but it seems like winter has already started to succumb to its powerful antagonist; spring.

I ordered some DVDs last week (from Europe, and they're already here!), the Swedish 'Together' and the Norwegian movies 'Kitchen Stories' and 'Insomnia'. Great movies, and I look forward to seeing all of them again.

Oh, and my soccer team (of which I was no part for the latter part of the season :( ) ended up in 5th place, which was below our goal of top four. Better luck to the guys next year!

That was all for now,

Cheerio

No comments: