14 March 2006

Moving in!


We came to Sydney in early February, and now, one month after, I guess we can say that we have finally settled in. We have bought quite a bit of furniture and household items, but since our place is furnished we didn't have to buy those big things like sofa, dining table, desks and bookcase. To make the place a bit homier (and not just a typical college-room) we bought some nice lamps and some plants. We have a nice palm inside and a whole line of plants outside, a big palm and a lot of plants that we have planted ourselves; Sunflower, chives, chili, basil, coriander and a few other ones. We look forward to tasting the herbs, and they are all growing really fast. The climate here is pretty much ideal for plants with a lot of sun, warm temperature and the occasional rainfall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dammit Vidar....now I want to move to Australia too..! How's life?
I have settled in Oslo with my girlfriend and enjoying the weather...not..:)
We are talking of moving to Australia for a year since we've both been living there before, but it'll have to wait one or two years since we've both started working now...
Hope everything is good with you and your beautiful wife (I hope you're reading this Natsumi)..:) post me a mail when or if you have the time!

Ole